Thursday 12 April 2007

An Introduction, Part I

Welcome to Ravenloft Memoirs, the immortal memory of our FFXI Linkshell, Shadow Ravenloft. This blog is created with the intent to provide a recorded legacy, one which we can look back on when our time in FFXI ends to remember our best accomplishments, and even our most destructive failures.

Im really excited to launch this project, as I've been playing with this idea for a long time now. I think this will give Shadow Ravenloft a new image that PHP forums just can't provide. Though the forums will remain the main resource for organization and co-operation, this will show case the fruits of our long hours spent questing, exping and working together. Ding parties, missions, BCNMs, KSNMs, and every other important event or milestone on the linkshell will be chronicled on these pages.

The main two contributors who compose the SRaven Watch are Kamos (myself) and Lenor (Second LS banana). I will make my best effort to attend as many events as I can. Meaning if you want coverage of your event (if we can't make it)... send us information, screen shots or logs insure that your moment in time has the chance to be exalted on the public record. I'll be concentrating on the recent and/or future adventures and mishaps.

Please, read it well ^^

- Kamos, Mr.GRUNTS

No comments: