Sunday 17 June 2007

My Broken Static Party

1. Lenor - PLD/WAR
2. Lunakitty - WHM/BLM
3. Jojax - BRD/RDM
4. Minocia - BLM/WHM
5. Asheroth - RNG/WAR
6. Eja - WAR/NIN

Standard cookie cutter party, yes? I don't know about you but this LS static party is pretty broken.

Let's take a look at just how broken this party is...

#1 The PLD evades, tanks in DD gear and eats sushi
Check out the sexy damage on that Vorpal Blade. The fact that NIN is my first job means capped evasion all the way to lv 75 not to mention 4 Evasion Merit points. As a result, the WHM has too much MP when we're taking on VT mobs, so unless it's IT+ mobs it's DD gear + sushi all the way.

#2 Possibly gimpiest, laziest WHM in all of Vana'diel
Managed to reach lv 62 without Reraise II or Cure V or her Healer's Mitts. Sits on her butt most of the time and only gets up to cast Regen and Haste.

#3 The most anemic, suicidal RNG/WAR around
I mean, most RNGs go nuts with the DMG and the hate, but this guy will throw weaponskills at the beginning of the fight. He's restricted to WAR sub only, which is the reason for his anemia.

#4 A BLM who can't Stun
We decided to party in Gustav Tunnel one night so that Minocia can practise his Sleep and Stun skills. He was missing all night until of course, I used my inflated NINpride to make a bet with Asheroth that Minocia would not be able to land Stun on a Goblin's Bomb Toss for the remainder of the static session that night. Free ice cream was up for grabs.

I had just told Asheroth my favourite flavour of ice cream when, he actually landed one.
Typical. Ice cream milkshake for Ash that weekend.

#5 BRD - makes any party broken

I think Eja's the only normal one... o_o

1 comment:

Lunakitty said...

Well that last screeny is a funny one. It actually has a statement:

Lunakitty casts Cure IV on Lenor.

I do get up and cast more than regen once in a blue moon. =(^.^)=